Thursday, November 1, 2007

THANK YOU !!!!

To all you beautiful people that downloaded "Let it Snow" and left me all those wonderful messages. I just read them, and the lift it gave me was unbelievable. I wont be able to get the smile off my face for days !!!

I am really loving the layouts your sending me as well. I'm creating something extra for those of you that have sent me your layouts to earn the "Memories of You" kit. I've decided that every month or so I will be creating a kit, just for those that share their layouts with me.

At the moment I'm working on my Christmas kit and also an add on for "Let it Snow". I'll post a "working preview" of them soon, so check back in a couple of days. Keep those layouts coming - you never know what you might get in return.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

2 comments:

sslady77575 said...

I love the Let It Snow Kit & Alpha.
Thanks for designing a lovely kit.

Carolyn said...

Your very welcome hun :)

Hugs
Carolyn
xox