Monday, November 5, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas..................

Tooooooooooooooooooooooys in every store . La didi da di da. LMAO dont mind me, and ignore the off tune singing. That song must be stuck in my head for some reason tho lol, I cant stop singing it and its driving my son mad !!!

So thats what the name of the Christmas kit is gonna be. I've got it finished and I'm in the process of doing the previews and naming the files, hopefully I can get that done tonight then I can start the upload before I go to bed. This kit is HUGE !!!!! 205mb unzipped :- So I'll probably split it up into about 4 or 5 zip files to keep the size down for the people on dial up.

Onto the reason I'm here posting lol. I thought I would show you a preview of the Christmas kits bonus for sharing your layouts with me. Its a collection of Gingerbread elements and Dusted Gingerbread Alpha. I started decorating the elements (as you can see by the heart) but then I thought that if I left them unadorned you could personalise them how you want, and use them over and over again. Things like the star, frames, swirl and tag dont have to be used on just Christmas layouts. They would also go great on boys layouts.



Hopefully these will inspire you to send me more layouts :P

lol I'm not greedy honest ( insert eye rolling emoticon here)

Dont forget, whatever you send me will still qualify you for the Memories of

You bonus as well !!

Hugs

Carolyn

xox

No comments: