Friday, November 9, 2007

"Tahlia" - Preview

I've finished the previews and thought I would post them for you all to look at. Its another big kit im afraid lol once I get going and I'm having fun its hard to stop.

It has:

4 bows, 5 brads, 3 paperclips, 3 clipboards, 1 cluster, 9 doodles, 6 flowers, 2 folded ribbons, 4 frames, 4 journalling bits, 3 keychains, 16 papers, 5 ribbon wraps (for the frames) 1 safety pin and 3 journalling tabs with sequin borders to match.

AND

if you send in your layouts you will also get:

8 Silver flowers, 1 decorated frame, 6 gems, notepaper, 3 knots, 3 folded ribbons, 3 knotted ribbons, 3 ribbon/bows, and 1 silver chain

Have a look lol




BUT WAIT THERES MORE LMAO

If you would like to be a member of my Creative Team, you will get access to ALL bonus's as well as items created specifically for the quickpages/bragbooks. I will be making these extras for each kit now as well as the sharing bonus.

What are the requirements I hear you say lol. Make at least 4 layouts per month and post them in 2 different galleries, and also make at least 4 quickpages for me to offer for download (you can make your quickpages from the layouts you create) The extra items you get to help you create the quickpages with are yours to use over and over again. Only members of the CT will be getting these extras. To give you an idea of what you will get heres the extras for this kit.

4 silver charms, 3 diamonds, 3 gems, 2 overlays, 1 sequin paper (great for using to create wordart or additional elements / frames / borders) 5 sequins, 4 sequin doodles, 1 sequin frame, 1 sequin strand and 1 sequin frame border.




If your interested, please email me with links to galleries where I can view your layouts.

So get cracking and start creating :P I wanna see layouts lol. I wont be uploading this til sometime during the weekend.

Hugs

Carolyn

xox

1 comment:

verabear said...

thanks for Tahlia! it looks wonderful :)