Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Introducing 2 new CT Members

ME again lol :P

We have 2 new wonderfully talented additions to our Creative Team. A-liya, and Trish (from Templates N More).

I couldnt be happier with the way the Team is shaping up. I'm ecstatic about each and every one of them joining me.

Now I just want 1 more person. Preferably of European background as we have a large amount of European visitors downloading the kits. And I would love to be able to make wordart in different languages for them.

A-liya and Adelina are Russian so that takes care of that side of it, I would prefer the next ( and last) member of our Creative Team to be able to speak either French or Dutch (or both lol) as well as English.

If you are interested my email address is in my profile, please contact me with some exampleas of your Layouts.

A-liya has already created 3 brag book layouts, and I have some more from Jessica, so I will be uploading those in the next few days.

Welcome to our Team ladies, we are so happy you have joined us.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

2 comments:

Trish H. said...

Thank you so much! I am totally excited to be part of your wonderful team. And cant wait to get started!!

Jessica Dixon said...

Welcome A-Liya & Trish! Cant wait to see your pages! :)