Friday, November 2, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas ..........

................lol I cant get that old song out of my head. As promised here is a preview of the Chrismas kit I'm working on. Most of its done, I just have the "bling" and wordart to go. So hopefully......... I should have it up for you by the end of the weekend. It just depends on how my RL behaves between now and then lol.




Still havent come up with a name for it yet, any suggestions ?

I might end up having 2 or 3 Christmas kits yet lol. I made so many papers that I've put most of them in another folder til later. The other colour (theres that aussie spelling again :p) schemes are electric blue, silver & deep purple for one of them and pale pink, pale blue and silver for another one.

I've already made the extras for the people that send in their layouts as well. Not saying what it is just yet, you'll just have to wait and see lol.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"Warmest Wishes" came to mind. Good luck....

Embosje said...

Little green stocking?

Lisa said...

Carolyn, The new kit looks amazing!!

perfumeangel said...

enfold yourself in christmas?

perfumeangel said...

wrap yourself in xmas?

Carolyn said...

Great names ladies. But seeing as how I had the song "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" stuck in my head the whole time I was working on it, I've decided to call it "A lot like Christmas"

Thanks for your suggestions and your feedback on my blog

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

perfumeangel said...

great name and a wonderful scrap