Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Brag Books

As promised I am back with more brag book pages for you. But not only what was promised !! One of the lovely ladies that visits this blog sent in 4 pages from the Let It Snow kit. So I have both for you.

Firstly I will show you Olgas pages. They are just beautiful !!! On the first one she has added this yellow glow around the snowflakes - like the glow from a light, its a bit hard to see in the preview but it looks wonderful.


Click the preview to download, and you can visit Olga's blog HERE

Please go visit her blog and show her your gratitude if you download them.

And now for the "A lot like Christmas" pages, from A-liya and I.




I cheated a bit and did two 2 page spreads lol, first time I've ever

attempted to do a 2 page spread and I was happy with the way they turned out.

Click the preview to download

Hugs

Carolyn

xox

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Lois B said...

Thank you so much. The QPs you have been sharing with us are the best Christmas present I could ask for. It takes me forever to come up with layouts at my age but now with all these wonderful QPs I am able to scrap my grandchildren in style!

Tank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to see more Christmas QPs in 12x12 or 8x8 size too if possible. :) I do love the bragbooks but also need larger sizes.

Lisa said...

I love these, thanks so much for sharing all of your wonderful creations!!