Saturday, November 24, 2007

Exciting News !!!

Hi everyone,

I have some exciting news to share with you all. I have been accepted as a designer at Do It Digi !!! I also have a couple of other shops in the pipeline.

So............ If theres something on my blog that you want - GET IT NOW !!!! all kits will be coming down in the next day or two. I am leaving it all up for a little bit longer in case theres something you wanted and havent got yet. The links to the Brag Book downloads and Quick Pages downloads will remain active.

I will still be offering freebies, and have the occasional full kit here for you, but I do need to make money, which is why I have decided to start selling. What could be better than making money from something that you love doing !!!!

Keep an eye on my blog too, because I will be announcing any specials, freebies, etc here for you.

Here are the links for Do It Digi and ScrappinFreestyle for any of you that would like to join the forums there, and hopefully spend in the shop lol.

Thank you ALL for your lovely comments and support over the last few months, and I hope you continue to support me as a designer.



Hugs
Carolyn
xox

UPDATE: I decided to only put the last 2 kits, (In the Summertime and Tahlia) into my store. The rest will stay available here on the blog for those that want them.