Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let It Snow - Add On

It rained here off and on all day yesterday, so I was stuck inside (what a shame lol). So I got the add-on finished earlier than I thought AND I also got some brag book pages done.

Heres the add-on. The windows have a slight glass effect to them - you can still see your photos quite clearly when you put them behind, and I think It makes it look a bit more realistic. There are 3 versions of the snowman 2. 1 with the snoballs, 1 without the snowballs, and 1 with the sign blank so you can put what you want on it.




DOWNLOAD

Now for the Brag Book. I've never made Brag Book pages before so I hope you like them, I'm happy with the way they turned out. I especially like the last one with the snowman hiding behind the paper ready to throw the snowball lol.


DOWNLOAD

If they go down well, I might continue to make them for all kits. I wont be doing QP's though. All those layers at that size just freezes my computer. So if anyone else wants to make quickpages for people email me and we'll see what we can work out.

Hugs

Carolyn

xox


Oh and I keep forgetting about this - I forgot to update the credits list in my TOU before I uploaded the mini kit. The sheer ribbons in there came from the lovely Netta (The Ephemeral Victorian) I think they are gorgeous and just HAD to use them lol. Thank you Netta !!!

6 comments:

Mamouniaduquebec said...

I love this kit and the add-ons, it's so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing and congratulation, you are an artist!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

mom2triplets04 said...

thank you. these are adorable.

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Thank you :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for all you share...I love the add-on and the bragbook!!

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you all like this kit, I loved making it.

I must work out how to put these comments on the main page ( I keep forgetting to check this area lol )

Any hints or blogging knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox