Saturday, March 1, 2008

Steel Magnolias QP

Hi everyone

I have a free QP for you, made using my "Steel Magnolias" kit. I should have had it posted a lot earlier than this, but I was wiped out for most of the day with a rotten migraine. I also have the last of the CT kits that I made last year to upload - it should have been done a couple of days ago. I promise to get to it either tomorrow or Monday for you.

Anyway heres the preview of the QP.




























You can download it (Link Expired)

Have a nice weekend :)

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

2 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

YIPPEE SKIPPEE...your QP is stunning! I love the corner wrap around the element, that looks so cool, and I have no idea how you did that. This page is awe-inspiring!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

MemoryKeeper said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR STORE OUT GROWING THE SITE! I think that is such great news! I'm so proud of you! YOU are M-azing!

Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette