Sunday, March 16, 2008

New in Store - Day of the Daffodils

This kit is very close to my heart. Tomorrow, 17th March 2008 is the 4th Anniversary of the death of my stepfather from Cancer.

This kit, is in honour of him, and dedicated to everyone who has ever lost anyone they love to this disease.

The Australian Government ( in their infinate wisdom ) has recently stopped funding the Cancer Council of Australia. I am already a regular donator, but that just doesnt seem enough, after all they did to help my family while we were nursing my stepfather through this disease.

If you would like to donate the value of this kit (US$9.99) to either a Cancer Charity in your area, a Cancer Research Insitution, or The Cancer Council of Australia - AND you can provide me with proof of this donation, dated no earlier than 12th March 2008 - then I will issue you with a 100% discount voucher to get this kit from my store for free. Proof of donation can be emailed to me here. Please put Day of the Daffodils Donation in the subject line

Also - for my blog readers only - for the first week that this kit is in store (17th - 24th March) I will make 2 buttons similar to the "Remember" button in the kit. Email me ( please put "Day of the Daffodils Buttons" in the subject line) with the name of a deceased loved one, and the date, also include your store invoice number. I will mail all buttons out after the 24th.

Here is the kit:



Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

Sweet Carolyn, I'm so sorry for your loss. I too lost my precious sister to breast cancer at the age of 38. I miss her greatly!

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers on the 17th as you remember him.

Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette