Sunday, March 9, 2008

I know I'm a bit late................... BUT

I've been really really REALLY busy lol. And considering how busy I've been, a week and a half late isn't too bad is it ? lol. Anyway, sorry I'm posting this so late. Its the kit I made for Jess, a former CT member. It was made last year along with all the others. Jess's request was girly, grungy and whimsical, and she provided the colour chart. Cant say I've made anything whimsical before, and I dont know if you would actually call this whimsical, but its what I came up with at the time.


Hope you like it and can find a use for it. Download Part 1 HERE and Part 2 HERE



Hugs
Carolyn
xox

11 comments:

Jessica Dixon said...

Thanks Carolyn!! I am so excited to finally get this kit YAY!!! Its beautiful!!

stara 84 said...

Carolyn , so a awersome and adorable color , great talent to share for this soft kit , thanks so much , have a nice sonday
huggies from south of France
Sonia Stara Plamina

CaroleCreations said...

waw ! great kit !
thanks !

Cat said...

I love the colors. Very subtle, sort of shabby chic-ish. Very pretty! Thank you!

Mamouniaduquebec said...

Its beautiful, thanks a lot!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this GORGEOUS KIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Randi said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! I can't wait to use it!

Carolyn said...

Thanks for your comments ladies, I'm glad you all like the kit so much. I'm sure Jess is too - seeing as how it was her colour palette. Would love to see anything you create with it !!!

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing another gorgeous kit!!

TizzysAngel said...

Wow, just fabulous, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!
Hugs Kathy xxx

jeff said...

Very pretty freebie; Thanks for sharing such a beautiful kit
I'll sent you my page with it.
Jeff