Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sneak Peak at my new kit, and a LO I did with it

Hi everyone,

I made this kit specifically to scrap this particular photo. While I do have my "girly girl" moments, I'm not overly girly, and this kit suits me down to the ground. It has its feminine touches, with some of the papers being floral, but it can be used to scrap just bout any sort of pic.

I havent come up with a name for it as yet, but it has the working title of "Pieces of Me" I'm not sure if that will be the final name though.

The wraps remind me of the wrap I was wearing for the photo, and it has a mix of vintage and "not so vintage" papers and elements. And the crochet flowers are in it because I used to crochet all the time, til the arthritis made me stop.

So here is a preview of the kit, and the layout I did with it.






The kit should be in my store by the end of the week, but stay tuned for the freebie portion which I will post in the next couple of days.

No comments: