Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Previews of my "Santa Saks" for the DID Grand Opening

I thought I would show you the previews for my Santa Saks that will be on sale from 21st during the DID Grand Opening.

The Personal Use version has a complete new kit, as well as the add on. Its called "For the Love of Rose" and is named after my granmother. You can get it for just $2 while the "Santa Sak" sale is on. After that it will go into my store at normal prices.






And my Commercial Use Santa Sak is also a bargain. 3 individual products, that will go into my store after the sale, with a combined total of $20 for just $5



Make sure you dont miss out on these bargains.

P.S. I just made an edit because I had the dates wrong lol

1 comment:

A-liya said...

Carolyn!
It is more tremendous! The Stunning kit! The husband even was frightened when has heard my groan at a kind of your new creation :) :) :)
I can not wait opportunities to work with this beauty!