Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Packs - and a Freebie

Do you have a blog, but lack a blog header ? Maybe these will be the solution for you. I have made 5 "Blog Packs" from my latest kits for use on your blogs / website. Each pack contains a blog header (900 x 300) in PNG, PSP and PSD format, and 12 papers/elements from that kit.

Each item has been reduced to 72 ppi for use on the web, and the items are roughly 25% of the original. The papers are all 900 x 300. Each pack is priced at just $3 and they can be found here.







And heres your freebie. A Quickpage, 3 papers and 12 elements from "Pieces of Me"



Click the preview to download.

Enjoy :)
Hugs
Carolyn
xox

2 comments:

Mamouniaduquebec said...

It's beautiful, thank you very much and happy new year!

The Template Lady said...

I love your designs. I plan on featuring a new guest designer on my blog each week. If you're interested, check out my blog for all the details. There's a little blerb about guest designers at the bottom of the sidebar.

http://thetemplateclub.blogspot.com