Friday, January 25, 2008

New Items in my store at DID - and some exciting news

Hi everyone,

I have 2 new kits, and 2 BOG's on sale at DID.

The first kit, I made to make invitations for my mothers upcoming 60th Birthday Party. It doesnt have a "birthday" theme to it, as I wanted to be able to use it over and over again. I hope to release the birthday portion as a freebie within the next week, so stay tuned for that lol. Here is a preview of the kit.




As usual, its on sale for just $4.90 for the first week.

My second kit is another "doodly" kit lol - while this kit was a lot of fun to make, I think its time to look for another "style" to try out - theres only so much you can do with these doodly type ones.




Also priced at just $4.90 for the first week.

Now for the "BOG's" lol. The personal use one is a deadset bargain for just $2



It includes everything you need, to make your own memory box. The "Memory Box Paper Pack", the "Memory Box Element Pack (which includes a ready made "Memory Box)" and also the "Memory Box Template Pack" so that you can make your own Memory Box from scratch.

All that for just $2 - its a steal lol. But hurry, the "BOG" Sale is only for a couple of days - at the completion of the sale these items go into my store at full price.

My Commercial Use "BOG" is also a bargain.




Included are a CU Doodle Pack - jam packed with doodles from my "Spring Fling" kit, just add colour and your ready to go.

Also my first pack of "Grungy Flowers" 7 gorgeously grungy flowers for use in your own kits.

And lastly, "Bakers Dozen Bows" - 13 different bows to use in your kits - just add colour or customise how you would like.

These CU items will go into my store at the completion of the "BOG" Sale for a combined total of $30 - so for just $5 your getting an absolute bargain !!!.

Now for my news lol. I have started the process of opening up my own store. I am hosting it on my website, and it will be open to the public next week. Netta, from the Ephemeral Victorian, will be joining me, and we are both working madly to get the store finished and full of products for you.

On opening day, there will be a store wide 50% off sale, as well as freebies, "Special of the Week", and "Kit of the Month".

Special of the Week will be an item from the store - could be anything from a full kit, to an element pack, quickpages or even a CU item - and will be priced at just $2 for that week.

Kit of the Month will be on sale for $4 for the whole month.

I will post again about the store when its almost finished, it was originally going to open to the public on the 29th January. But after Netta decided to join me, I have changed the "Grand Opening" day to the 1st February to give her a few more days to get some new stuff ready for you.

Sorry but there are no freebies this week lol, I have to save them for the opening of the store, so you'll just have to wait til then :)

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

No comments: