Thursday, January 17, 2008

New in store this week 17 Jan - and a freebie

This is gonna be a long one, so grab a cuppa and get comfortable lol. I should warn you also, that some of the previews look a bit distorted. I had to reset my settings in PSP and forgot to change the resize method back to "smart size". I can assure you that its only the previews that look like that.

I'll start off first with the specials - they arent really new in store, BUT for $1 each, they're a deadset bargain lol. They will be $1 each for 2 weeks, after which they will disappear from my store for good.







For the bargain basement price of just $3 you could have the Page Kit, Add On AND the Brag Book for my A Country Christmas Collection. Is that a bargain or what lol.

Now for the newbies :)

Firstly, I have what I think will be my last "grungy" type kit for a while. I want to challenge myself and try out different styles (as you will see from the 2nd kit). So I'm going to try and stay away from what I would normally do, and force myself to do styles that are "out of the norm" for me. The colours I chose for this kit, were the colours I used in my "Colour Challenge" at DID - I just expanded on it a little.



This kit is on special for 30% off at just $4.90 for the first week. After that it will be selling for the usual price of $7.00.

And I also have the matching blog pack:



For those of you that like to include a photo in your blog headers, you can do that with this pack - I have placed a frame on the far left side, just slip your photo underneath and add your blog title and your done. Too easy lol.

Now for my first ever "doodle" type kit lol.



Also on special for $4.90 for the first week. The "doodle" elements in this kit are made of notepaper, with oil painted borders. I had soooooooo much fun making it lol. Theres also a matching blog pack to this one, BUT you have to be a member of the DID forum to get it lol. So if you want it, and your not a member - what are you waiting for, go sign up.

Ok now we have brag books from myself, and my amazing CT.




6 Gorgeously grungy pages from "A Grungy Kind of Love" $3.00 for the pack, but on special for the first week for just $2.10.




Also, we have 6 pages from my "Summer" kit. Same price $3.00 but $2.10 for the first week.




And for the last of the brag books, I have made 7 pages from a mixture of both kits in the "Tranquility" series. Again, priced at $3.00, but $2.10 for the first week.

Thats the end of the personal use items. Now for you designers out there, we have the Commercial Use items.



My first film reel templates :) These look distorted, but its the resizing method - not the templates themselves. They are as clear as a bell. This pack is priced at $3.00 - BUT even the CU items are on special for the first week, so you can pick them up for just $2.10.

And, because I felt a tad guilty about the lack of CU Items this week, I have bundled up some of my products into similar themed packs and heavily reduced the prices for you.



The first "Bundle" is the Fabric Pack" Bundle. It includes ALL 7 packs in the Fab Pack series, if purchased individually, they would cost $35.00. But if you buy the Bundle Pack, you can get them all for just $22.00 - thats a huge saving !!



The "Floral" Bundle. Includes both Floral Paper Packs, Petal Patch and both of the Real Flowers packs. If purchased individually, these items would also cost you $35.00. Buy the bundle and pay only $22.00




And for those of you that loved my "Tranquility" series paper packs, you can get all 4 of these packs for just $13 if you purchase the bundle. If purchased seperately, they would cost a total of $20.00. AND because I was packaging them late at night, I have discovered that the zips include the original coloured files, instead of the greyscale ones - So you dont even have to colour if you dont want to. Anything I supply for CU that isnt greyscaled, can be used "as is"

The Chistmas items are already on sale - everything else, should be hitting my store sometime today.

Don't forget to join up at DID if you want the "Doodle" freebie. I also have a mini kit if you participate in my "Colour Challenge". And if you participate in my Element Challenge as well, you will get a co-ordinating mini kit, so at the end of completing both challenges - you'll get a whole kit for free !!!.

Hope to see you there soon.

Hugs
Carolyn
xox

2 comments:

Trish H. said...

You are amazing woman!! Love the new stuff!

Faye Hadfield said...

ditto Trish!!! this cu stuff is great - I love the film reels!!