Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Collaboration, New kits, and a Freebie

I have made a couple of quick pages, as part of a collaboration with The Template Club, using my latet kit "Jordan Claire"


"Jordan Claire" is my cousins daughter, and I recently scrapped a photo of her from her High School Formal, using BooLands Anemone kit. (its posted at DID Gallery) But I wanted to make her something all of her own, so this kit was born.

Jordan is your typical teenage princess, loves to dress up, but loves to dress down just as much. She is a very special girl, who has had to endure a lot in her short life - including 2 open heart surgery operations. I hope you enjoy this kit, as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

You can get quick page 1 from me, and Crystal has page 2 on her blog (also answers to some questions that she got me to answer).

Here are the previews:





And here is "Jordan Claire"



It includes lots of Denim, and t-shirts, as well as satin and bling for those more "dressier" girly pics.


The second new kit I have this week, is called "My Sunshine". I havent made many boy kits, and I wanted a kit to scrap some older photos of my son.



Grungy papers, grungy frames, grungy flowers, lol grungy everything. Cardboard elements with mesh coverings, clusters, notepaper frames, grunged up raffia bows. Perfect for the grubby little men in your life.

No comments: